Monday, February 26, 2007

Crazy CNY money spending fever...

Haiz...

I tot i spend quite a hefty sum for last year CNY... However, when comparing wif tis year CNY... Haiz...

My TV at home is old liao... And often the color can gone crazy, displaying reddish screen... Tis can be quite irritating at time, when i'm watching my favourite programs... Tis week, i juz called to Starhub to renew my Cable TV plan, sigining up the promotion of installing a DVR setup box, which has the recording functions inside... Cool!!! However, i need to pay an additional cost of $299.25 for tis plan... Haiz...

Sigining up tis new plan, oso means it's time to change my house, tat old TV liao... Went down to Courts today wif mom, n after wide range n serious consideration... We bot an 32 Inch LG flat screen TV, tat comes wif the latest HDMI features... My pocket hole is like getting bigger n bigger... Haiz...

Anyway, at least at the end of the day... Everybody happy can liao...

I'm still playing happily wif my iPod... I'm still wondering, now should i convert n transfer the whole episodes of Princess Hour into my iPod anot... Heehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home