Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year To Everyone...



Jiro wishes everyone to hve an enjoyable & fun Lunar New Year...

----------------------------------------------------------


Recently, i muz admit i quite crazy in surfing youtube... So frequent surfing tat i practically forget to update any news into my blog...

New Year is round the corner... I almoz finishing my room house-cleaning... I throw away many clothings, which i tink i will not be needing them any longer... I organise n packed many comics, n push them into dricad condition... I hve my haircut already... I gave my Mom's CNY money liao... After my first round of merchandises-shopping (Wif Yihao @ Vivo), i got most of my stuffs... Later in the day, i will be dropping to Bugis to carry on my second round... I dun wan to say how much i spend, coz tat's quite a frightening figure...

Still some bit n pieces of stuffs left, which need to be done before my CNY... Buying more CNY munchies, n buying BaGuan... Further clear my room abit more... Etc...

My company is resting until 25th Feb, which means i will rest n onli start work in 26th Feb... Wow, wat a long break, n of coz muz sacrifice 4 days of leave... Heehee...

Finally, tis day has arrived... I will start working in the day shift in March... Finally i can join my frenz to go for night drinking, as n when i like... Heehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home