Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY Fever...

Now is the Day 2 of CNY...

Imagine during the eve... I hve to drag my body up, to go all the way to Balestier to buy roasted meat & Chai Shao... And all the way to TPY to buy YuSheng...

BaGuan is so expensive... I nv tot the BaGuan's rates can be as high as $45++... I always tot their rate is ard $30++ onli... Prawns r expensive oso... But quite worth the money, coz the prawns tat i bot tis year, is much bigger den last year... Pineapple tarts, snack cookies, chilly-prawn spring rolls... All these munchies' pricing is almoz the same, but when buying them together, i oso feel another expensive... Haha...

Can't imagine, i spend so much, more den expected for tis CNY... But as usual, tis is once in a year... So it's still okie...

For tis year CNY, i oso spend quite a lot of money to buy clothes... I'm going for the color of red, in order to get auspicious for tis CNY... YuSheng, i oso hve wreak havoc liao... But how come, my 4D numbers still dun strike... Haha...

My CNY break is going to last until 25th Feb, which is quite a long break... Time to relax hard in my home liao... In the second week of March, i will be transfering to day shift liao... Hurray!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home