Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year 2007 To Everyone...

Happy New Year 2007
again to everyone... Hoohoo...

For the past few days, i hve been spending a lot of time at home, compiling my own annual management records... I may seen like a sotong clumsy guy... But tat's the acting skills tat i always used to fool plp... Haha...

After finalising everything... I get the whole picture on where my money goes to during the whole year of 2006...

Clubing...??? NO!!!
Shop shop...??? NO!!!
Buy music albums...??? Not really...!!!
Buy comics...??? Not really oso...!!!
Buy games...??? Can't exactly say it's correct...

Anyway, i'm not revealling my answers... Haha...

The whole excel sheet(s) took mi so long to compile... At least now, i noe, for last year, which are my crazy months...??? Which are my low-profile months... Wat kind of annual events should i foresee happening again for tis year etc etc etc...

I can onli conclude... Year 2006 wasn't reali a good year for mi/all dogs...

Something to share...
During last month, i happened to browse into one fortune book, and look into the dogs' life section... It says for dogs, their life in 2007 will be abit better den 2006... For the first half of 2007, dog's life may still appear like rubbish... but it will get better during the second half of tis year... Dogs must learn to control their financial for tis year, becoz they hve a high tendency of spending alot of money in tis year... Some money is un-avoidable... U simply hve to spend it... For example, when u r veri sick, of coz u need to fork out quite a lot of money to see doctor... So dogs muz learn to save money for tis year lor...

----------------------------------------------------------


New year always mean setting new goals for every individuals...
So here r my ones...

1) Take and passed driving theory / practical test...
2) Veri soon... I will be switching to work in the morning shift... I hope i can put up an even better performance at tat time... (Meaning making nil mistake)
3) I'm not sure if my situation allows mi to go take some part-time courses... And if it allow (Maybe at the second half of the year), i wish to take "Events Management" kind of courses...
4) Recently, i find myself putting on some weight liao... Time to go exercise again to hit my acceptance weight... Haha... 901 Victory!

Okie... So far, i can onli tink of these... Put up too many oso no use, if i can't even accomplish those tat i stated here...

----------------------------------------------------------


Recently, i actually hve some pending news in my mind, which i'm still waiting for the results... I choose not to reveal it out first, coz tat thing may not turn out as wat i wish for...

Anyway, if good news bomb out from tis thing... Den haha... It will be a something tat i can Pinocchio to my FTPSS frenzs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home