Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2 Lousy/Busy Weekends... Haiz...

Last week wasn't reali a good week for myself...

Becoz of certain factors, which caused mi to overlook the details, i done something wrong... I dun wan to blame others, or watever... Becoz i noe, till to the veri end part, it is still mi the one, which overlook tis details... Thus i juz gracefully admit my mistakes, n await for my punishment... Somehow or rather, tis punishment did not come, due to some factors as well... I dun feel myself as lucky, but feeling quite unlucky... Doing something wrong on the first month of 2007...

----------------------------------------------------------


In my first entry, i mentioned something which i hope i can achieve, so as to show off to my FTPSS frenz... Bad news bomb out from tis case, which makes mi feel veri disappointed... Too bad, i juz hve to swallow tis piece of information into my stomach, keep it to myself, n see if next year will be the correct year to show to u plp... Closely related to tis piece of information, i'm going to open my eyes wide on 26th Jan, n see wat's so special abt Toa Payoh HDB Hub, which makes 22 the winner...

----------------------------------------------------------


Agnes should noe abt tis liao... First week i quarrel wif a stupid colleague. Yes, after tat arguement, we dun tok to each other at all... I dun even look at him even if we walked pass each other...

我睬不睬他都不会少一块肉。他如果需要我帮忙的话,还不是要嘻皮笑脸的来问我。

As if i care toking to him now... He tink who is it... Pui Pui...

----------------------------------------------------------


Last week is a super duper busy week... When i'm busy, i can get irritated veri easily if someone ask mi stupid questions, or repeatedly asking mi the same questions... I dunno raising my voice toking to plp how many times in last week... Sometimes, i juz dun understand, things r so simple, yet plp can still dun understand after i tell them so many times...

什么阿猫阿狗的事都来问我。

They found some items missing n ask mi do it for them asap... Yet another batch of plp kept on directing mi away to help them solve their questions... The whole saturday is like rubbish... I keep on running in n out to answer plp questions... To makes mood worse, i'm helping to direct chat wif a client on a veri super duper urgent job... I hate toking to plp when their speaking language is rude in the first place... He actually hve the guts to hang my phone... Arrgghhh... When timing is running out, n i reali need to start doing my calculations work... I send all plp home, to prevent anyone from disturbing mi... Making a wrong calculation will end up as a fatal mistake in the actual print...

First weekend of 2007, my time is spent to do Republic Poly Job... Second weekend of 2007 spent on The Central (Head Of Sales's Job)... I felt so tired...

----------------------------------------------------------


When i hear the news of him taking two months leave, n will only come back at the end of February, i noe within myself tat i may hve to wait for him to come back, den i can get myself switch to work in the day shift... I do understand the rationale and the reason behind... So i never go asking GM/Boss why i hvn't get myself switch to work in the day shift...???

Yesterday GM came toking to mi (For quite a long time) abt my switching situation... She tok abt how should i enforce my own management system... Tis is another thing which makes my head crack... So far i hvn't go deep to tink of tis yet... Perhaps during the 10 days CNY holiday, i can start tinking n coming out my own kind of management system...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home